Stentering frame insect screen
- For plastic/aluminum windows
- Max width – 1600 mm
- Max height – 2300 mm
- Durable design
- Extra protection against insects
- Screen: standard, extra transparent or pet screen
It can be easily and quickly attached to the window and removed without any assistance. Barely visible insect frame when the window is fully open.
The screen frame is made of an extruded aluminum profile and uses especially durable aluminium corners which are invisible inside the profile.
Addition sealing brush between the screen frame and the window ensure full protection against insects and dust.
Insect screen transparency:
- Transpatec screen 80% (extra transparent)
- Standart screen 60%
- Pet screen 40% (extra durable)
Enhanced pet screen is scratch-resistant and will protect pet from accidentally falling through the window.
Screen frame colors
White, brown, light brown and anthracite.
Other RAL tones on request.
Measure, order, and install yourself!
Measure the window opening width (W).
Measure the window opening height (H).
Measure the window frame thickness (a) together with the window sealing rubber.
Input sizes, mark the color and choose type of screen in web calculator and complete your purchase.
Placing a screen
- Open the window, insert the screen in the window opening from the outside. The green marking has to be at the top.